Theropods Theropods

*CRASH* *CRASH* ROAAAAAAAAAR

No no just keep sitting there and not escaping fine sure whatever

Witch Hunt Witch Hunt

was the fanservice really necessary :\

Abandoned Abandoned

I almost quit right then and there seeing the word "unobtanium". Come on.

Other than that, it was a very nice puzzle game, the kind which had a minimum of things where you miss them because it's unclear that you can interact with them. The scene transitions were a little choppy, but I can't fault that too much considering most games along this vein don't even bother with them. The end was less cliffhanger and more "oh, that's it?". The art and the secrets-hunting was nice (coulda had achievements for that, you know) and I think the game could have done with several more optional interactions. The art was nice, and the symbols on this, that, and what-have-you got me using my calligraphy pen for the first time in ages...the mystery of it all, however, didn't really have me involved story-wise aside from "how do I get out of here" (I do suppose that IS the title).

Snowy Day Snowy Day

Welp, rolled a big snowball. Now I'm bored.

Illuminati Button Illuminati Button

Writing words with the brush tool is a pain. Tablet makes it easier, but not enough.

Skullz Skullz

So my experience can be summed up as "huh okay wait what shit oh alright oh damn well that happened alright I guess" the end.

And from the dialogue, I suppose that was exactly what was intended?

Pizzamakesgames responds:

Basically.

A Place in Space A Place in Space

Black screen. Audio plays, and it makes specific sounds when I click the screen, but despite several refreshes does not open. Disabled adblock, restarted browser and computer. Flash is updated, using Firefox 34.0.5

Sentinel Sentinel

It was many things but it wasn't fun.

The art was nice. The audio was okay but looped badly. It was almost a good concept. But it was not executed in a way that was anything but tedious. Even the tension was undermined by how silly the hero looked just getting up nonsensically slow, and the cool mechanic of slashing through hordes of enemies managed to be made meaningless via repetition and the hero just jamming the sword into the ground to kill everything.

It's very polished-looking, but it doesn't feel at all like an actual game so much as testing out a mechanic. The slash mechanic feels like it has every potential to be made into an actual game, but as it is, it's just carpel tunnel.

Strip Mine Strip Mine

Seems like before very long at all your primary concern is that if you don't keep selling surplus your planet will grow beyond the range of your turrets. It's functional, it's just not particularly fun or interesting.

Poltergeist Poltergeist

This might be interesting if anything got any scarier than slamming a door.