Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 135 Fans
Follow CorpseGrinderClock

All 1,199 flash Reviews

Strip Mine Strip Mine

Seems like before very long at all your primary concern is that if you don't keep selling surplus your planet will grow beyond the range of your turrets. It's functional, it's just not particularly fun or interesting.

Poltergeist Poltergeist

This might be interesting if anything got any scarier than slamming a door.

Vete a la Versh - Ep. 1 Vete a la Versh - Ep. 1

Well I got to watch those guys have that conversation.

Last Town Last Town

This game has you at the mercy of luck more often than not, even without the bugs. I felt like the story was a little anticlimactic, personally, what with the witch and the other town and all. Still, looked okay and allowed for some interesting strategy.

Natashquan Natashquan

No I don't get it but I don't think there's a single thing I've ever made that was anything but a bunch of inside jokes, so here you go.

twobyfour responds:

This one was off a drunken rambling about having sex with fat women from the canadian east coast, which never happened... So there wasn't really much of a story after all... Thanks for droppin by!

How Flowers Are Made How Flowers Are Made

The sound effects leave much to be desired, and it could stand to have a little bit of coherent background music, but the concept was good and the art and animation were pretty good too.

rangerfall_canyon rangerfall_canyon

Well, thusfar the most complex and coherent use of Unity I've seen on the site, but still half of this I have no idea what's going on or what--if anything--I'm accomplishing other than boosting towards and firing mostly fruitlessly at ships that are randomly flying around.

garcia1968 responds:

Thanks for the playtest, rating and review. In the instructions that are first displayed when the game starts and on the game webpage is the below text describing the current gameplay goal. Let me know how you would better present the current below goal to the player or other gameplay goals that might be fun for the game. thanks, garcia1968

Green glowing boxes are 'cores' which ships will gather and exhaust, flashing red when close to exhausted.

Game goal is to defend these green cores from being taken and exhausted.

When all cores are gone, game restarts.

Sir Purrcival Sir Purrcival

The sprite doesn't move or match in art style with the surroundings. The audio wears thin quickly. The controls are clunky. The platforms have an aggravatingly long loop and are awful to time. The hit box of the spikes is off. The game has one level and is nothing but a slapdash mario clone.

...which makes it, by far, the best Unity-based game I have ever played. I thought for sure when I saw the loading screen that I'd be voting 0 immediately, but you've managed to turn lemons into...lemon juice. Look, I'm just saying, some sugar would help.

Losed Losed

One click and I was in a grey void and could do nothing.

The Video Game Man Promo The Video Game Man Promo

Not gonna lie, feels like this one is trying too hard.

Agent64 responds:

Hm... well, okay. But honestly, I don't see it that way; I didn't really try THAT hard. Maybe that's why it doesn't meet your standards. XD