I'm Going to Kill You I'm Going to Kill You

Almost soul more than funk

Really needs the funky guitar, but hey what are ya gonna do it's NG. At least it has the bass.

It's a man eater It's a man eater

I like it.

Sounds good, in a fun sort of way, loops well. I think I'll use this in a flash.

The Emperor's New Tools The Emperor's New Tools

swelligant

keep up der gutdwurk mein gut mann

Yun - Elevator Music Yun - Elevator Music

Very slick

I have to start coming to the audio portal more often. Very nice.

_Dreadnaught_ _Dreadnaught_

One of the best audio portal songs I've heard

I like it a lot, it's got a wonderful epic feel to it. This may just be what I need for my movie.

The Peggey Song (REMIX) The Peggey Song (REMIX)

I would like to purchase said peggey, and pet it!

Splendidilicious. Today, peggeys. Tommorrow, ph33r remix!

Tears of Divinity Tears of Divinity

Very nice

Though this isn't what I was looking for for my flash, I stopped and took time to listen to this and found it to be exquisite. Beautiful work.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

sorry it wasn't what you were looking for... but the fact that you took the time to leave a review means alot. Thanx :)

Mortal Grinder Mortal Grinder

Hell fucking yes

Even on my shitty speakers that was beautiful. The urge to go over to my neighbors' house (never met 'em) and slaughter them to the sounds of this music was hard to resist. Good show.

Nicholls responds:

Cool cheers my heavy metak friend.

Peace out

Mario 64 - Bowser Metal!! Mario 64 - Bowser Metal!!

Badassery

I enjoy this and I intend to use it for my christmas movie. Odd choice? Well, I'm an odd fella ;)

FlameMesial responds:

Yehes! Use this shit for yo christmas movie mah homie!!

Only kidding with the stereotypical rapper language! I'm an odd fella too! Cool review!!

elite syncopations (cover) elite syncopations (cover)

Truly exquisite!

It seems you have a talent for ragtime. Please send me an e-mail at necromarxist (at) gmail (dot) com (sorry for not making it easy to copy/paste, but I'm avoiding spambots, you know?) Anyway, the one I used Paragon Rag for got front page! Brilliant, eh? Send me an email, I am going to need a lot more ragtime songs, and you are particularly gifted at them.

BurningRiverStudio responds:

Glad you like the ragime tunes and find them useful for flash animations. I've sent you mail.